Best Buy Coupons Review
Best Buy is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics. Their non-commisioned Blue Shirts procide a world-class experience with more than 700000 hours of products training under the belts. Its competitive prices, vast assortment of products and services, highly knowledgeable staff and industry leading physical and digital assets make the best value for consumers. Purchase what you need and enjoy great savings.
Optimizing Your Savings
Be sure to join the free
Best Buy Rewards Program
for additional savings. This program gives you free shipping on all purchases $35 and up, gives you access to special sales, and lets you rack up points with each purchase which you can redeem for reward certificates. You can also sign up for the My Best Buy Credit Card to get 5% back. Recently they announced they will now match prices with several online stores, plus they typically have free shipping on most products with in-store pickup available.
How To Use A Best Buy Promo Code Online (step-by-step Instructions)
- Add your desired item(s) to your shopping cart.
- Click on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of the webpage to review your order.
- Review your cart, then click “Checkout”.
- Either log in or check out as guest, then choose whether you'd like your order shipped for free, or you'd like to pick it up in-store. Free shipping applies to all orders of $35 or more, or on appliance orders of $399 or more. Click “Continue” to get to the payment screen.
- After you've found a coupon to use, copy the code, then click the “Promotional Codes” link to open the promo code box.
- Paste your code in and click “Apply”.
- Your total promotional discount will calculate on your entire order, or on qualifying items.
Best Buy offers free shipping on orders of $35 or more.
Cell Phones and Devices with a Carrier Contract – 14 days for everyone.Wedding Registry Items – 60 days from date of purchase.Everything Else – 15 days for regular Best Buy customers. 30 days for Best Buy Elite members. 45 days for Elite Plus members. There are some products you can’t return to Best Buy. Here they are: Final Sale Items – These are clearance products marked as “Final Sale”.. Special Orders – You’ll only get 85% of the original price refunded. These are items that are typically ordered directly from the manufacturer and not stocked by Best Buy. Digital Content – This includes games and software that can be downloaded. Prepaid Cards – This includes prepaid cards from Nintendo, AT&T, Verizon, eBay, and Disney. Membership Costs – This includes the annual Geek Squad membership. Completed Services – This refers to services that Geek Squad has completed for you. Opened consumable items – This includes batteries, ink and 3D printer filament, and items returned that are damaged, unsanitary or missing major parts.